Introduction of Plagiarism Checker
What is Plagiarism and Best Plagiarism Checker burning topic these days? Writing any content is not an easy task or we can say it is not a cup of tea. If we are writing on a topic, one has to do research, we can say Literature survey. How can you write without knowledge of that particular topic? Some people search the easiest ways and copy the content of that particular topic of a journal. If we think of we can say two years back you can do it.
As people don’t remember where they had seen that same article which he is reading now. But nowadays it is very easy to check any article, where it is published and who is the writer of the original content. Initially, people were worried that which content on the internet is authentic or copied. But now we have lots of Anti Plagiarism software.
But if you leave software point for a while,Don’t you think it is a dishonest practice?What people will say if you caught doing copy paste and publishing article?What about your reputation?We should think of consequences? How can you say someone else work , is your work ?If you are copying then you have to give him credit? If you are giving Quotation then Quote him,If you are not quoting then it means you have said those famous lines.
One should know that those famous lines most of the people of that profession know, then how could you do this? Some people just copy the idea and write in their own words and not giving credit. This is also a case of cheating which is called plagiarism.
Types of Plagiarism Checker
According to Allison Vannest
- Direct Plagiarism- If you are copying word to word without citing him.
- Self Plagiarism- If you are submitting your previous published work again .
- Mosaic Plagiarism-Writing from other people work without quoting him.
- Accidental or Unintentional Plagiarism- Forgetting to cite sources or giving credit.
These copying and pasting are against ethics.People these days who writes on blog and does copying of other contents ,Google penalise him and block his Blog.Ultimately all his hard work and time goes in vain.So be honest in whatever profession you are.Honesty is the best policy.Why you should do these forgery works,whatever you know write or take help from experts.once the reputation is maligned ,it never comes back.
The following are the Anti Plagiarism Software :
- URKUND – https://www.urkund.com/
- Turntin – https://www.turnitin.com/
- PlagScan – https://www.plagscan.com/en/
- CopyScape- https://www.copyscape.com/
- Grammarly –https://www.grammarly.com/
- Plagium- http://www.plagium.com/
- Plagiarisma –http://plagiarisma.net/
- Copyleaks- https://copyleaks.com/
- PlagTracker- https://www.plagtracker.com/
- Dupli Checker- https://www.duplichecker.com/
- Plagiarism Software- https://www.plagiarismsoftware.net/
- Plagiarism Detector- https://plagiarismdetector.net/
- Small Seo Tools- https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
- Plagiarism Checker – https://plagiarismcheckerx.com/
- Check for Plagiarism – https://www.checkforplagiarism.net/
Be aware now ,Don’t indulge in these copy pasting methods.Change your attitude .The Time has changed with technology.These software are becoming popular day by day among academic fraternity.